Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas... a few days late

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope that you are all enjoying your time with family right now.  I am doing just that.  Dear husband Hugo is off of work for the week so there will most likely be no photos and no more posts until after the new year.  I can't wait to share pictures of the the very bias skirt that I whipped up for Yasmeen right before Christmas and all of the many rosette and floral head bands that I made for her and her friends.  I will do so when everyone is back to work and school but for now, I am off to enjoy the time that I have with them home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! You always leave such nice comments on our blog (crafterhours) but I have no way to email you back! I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, so I thought I'd try to reach you this way. You can add your email address to your blogger profile so people can just respond to your comments, unless you're not comfortable with that.

    Love the pillows you made for your daughter's bed, btw! :)

    ReplyDelete